Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is calculated by the weight of the order and your postal information.
We get it, free shipping sounds great but is there really such a thing? All costs need to be absorbed somewhere and this usually translates into higher product prices for the consumer. If someone offers "free" shipping that means they most likely could have sold you the product cheaper.
We have sourced the best rates possible and pass them along to you without any additional charges, fees, or handling cost.
Due to COVID 19 and the nature of our products, our shipping time has been extended. All of our products are handmade in small batches. Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to be processed and your package to be shipped. Please keep in mind that shipping carriers have been experiencing high shipping delays. Once you receive an email stating that your order has been shipped, please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to be updated. If your package has not been delivered within the stated time frame, please feel free to contact our customer service department regarding your order.
Sorry, once an order has been placed, it is final. In order to maintain the quality and speed of service, we are not able process additions or changes to orders for any reason. Please carefully look over your order before submitting!
We have no order minimum so if you forgot something, you can always place another order.
Please always carefully look through your order details before finalizing: including Billing, Shipping, and Products (size/qty)
- Please call or email us immediately so that we can update your address - If your order has already left, a $13 address correction charge (issued by courier) will apply. This amount is applicable only to FedEx and Purolator shipments. Please note: Canada Post does not allow us to make address corrections.
- If you have entered an incorrect shipping address and the carrier holds your shipment at a depot while awaiting redirect, you are responsible for contacting the courier and routing the shipment to the correct address.
- *We do not replace orders missing due to Incorrect addresses*
Tracking info can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update. If you have not received your tracking info after 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Occasionally, couriers will make mistakes, or pre-scan your package as delivered. Please allow 24hrs, and your package should show up. If not, please ensure you have gone through these steps before contacting us:
- See if somebody else has accepted the package. Check with other family members in the household, employees/co-workers at your business, or close proximity neighbors.
- Check the delivery area. FedEx and Canada Post have been known to safe-drop the items in places like under steps, under a porch, tucked in the door, etc.
- Check your community mailbox. With Canada Post, often the driver will not go directly to your door and will leave it in the community mailbox.
- Check your tracking regularly, as it will let you know if a delivery attempt has been made and if a notice card has been left. You can then pick up your order at your local post depot.
- If, after all this, you still have not found your package, please reach out to us so that we can follow up with the shipping companies and file a claim.
If you wish to make a damage claim or report an order missing, please first contact the service provider to initiate a claim/resolve. If the provider is unable to resolve your claim, please reach out via email and include all details of the existing claim/pictures/or relevant information, and we will ensure that your claim is looked after. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible after receiving your order.